- Ensure good risk governance and compliance with the group, local and regulatory Corporate Governance and Risk Management Framework. Also implement and coordinate Risk Management initiatives within the Company, through proactive engagement with the Risk Coordinators and other key stakeholders such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance.
Minimum Requirement (Managerial Level)
- Degree in Risk Management, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience in Operational Risk Management, Internal Control or Audit, preferably from the insurance or financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of Operational Risk Management framework, methodologies, policies and practices, including published risk management standards.
- Proactive, possess strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- A team player, meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.